Our community centres provide a variety of spaces to meet, learn, work, exercise and play.
The centres have bookable rooms that host a wide range of services, activities and events for the whole community.
We own and manage four community centres:
We also operate Storey’s Field Centre on behalf of Storey’s Field Community Trust.
We own three other centres that are managed by local groups:
- Nuns Way Pavilion is managed by the North Cambridge Community Partnership
- Ross Street Community Centre is managed by Romsey Mill
- Trumpington Pavilion is managed by Trumpington Residents’ Association
The community centres are located in areas of the city with the greatest need, or in areas of significant new housing growth.
- Red markers: City council-managed community centres
- Blue markers: Other community facilities
- Green markers: Buildings with some community access
We’re opening a new community centre at Darwin Green soon, which we will run.
We are leading a project to extend Cherry Hinton Library to provide new community facilities. Find out more about the Cherry Hinton Hub project.