Skip To Main Content

Cambridge City Council

Report benefit fraud

If people commit benefit fraud it can lead to higher taxes and reduced services. Each day members of the public help to put an end to this by reporting their concerns. In most cases those concerns are investigated by the Department for Work and Pensions.

You can report your concerns by:

Thank you for your support.

For questions about a service we provide, please use our contact us form