Parking permits for residents

We operate a parking permit scheme for a limited number of homes in the locations listed below.

Some spaces are in car parks attached to the properties, and some are on the roadside.

Permits are available for:

  • Amblecote House
  • Ashley Court
  • Burgess House
  • Cooper House
  • Coronation Mews
  • Daniels House
  • Davy Road
  • Fanshawe Road
  • Fazeley House
  • Gibbons House
  • Hanover Court
  • James Street
  • Princess Court
  • Russell Court
  • Shenstone House
  • Spencer House
  • St David’s House
  • Wheaton House
  • Bermuda Road

If your address is not listed, you might be eligible for a parking permit from the county council – read more about resident parking schemes. You could also rent a garage or parking space.

Apply for or renew a permit

You can apply for a permit for a resident, visitor, or both.

Permits cost £30 each year and are valid from 1 April to 31 March.

A 50% reduction is available for:

  • vehicles with CO2 emissions under 75g/km
  • residents who receive PIP Mobility or Attendance Allowance

Use our online form to apply for or renew a permit if you live at one of the addresses listed below.

Apply for a parking permit

If you are unsure whether your vehicle meets the CO2 emissions standard, check your vehicle emissions on the Vehicle Certification Agency website.

If you have been issued a visa under one of the Ukraine visa schemes, check our information for guests from Ukraine for more information about your vehicle.


If you are applying for a discounted permit you will have to upload evidence, after which we will contact you to arrange payment. Otherwise, you can pay for your permit when you submit the form.

You are responsible for ensuring that the address and vehicle details you provide are correct and that the vehicle is road legal, with a current MOT, tax and insurance. If you do not do this, your permit will be invalid and we will not issue a refund.

Is this page helpful?

Website feedback form
Website feedback form

For questions about a service we provide, please use our contact us form

For feedback on our new website, please use our website improvements form

Was this page helpful? (required)
Website feedback form
Tell us why (required)
Website feedback form
Tell us why (required)
Website feedback form
Prove you are a human (required)