Skip To Main Content

Cambridge City Council

Hypnotism licences

You need a licence to perform or show hypnotism in public.

To apply, download an application form from the government’s website.

You can assume we have granted your application if we do not reply within 40 days.

Service related queries

For questions about a service we provide, please use our contact us form