Cambridge Matters is our magazine for residents. It’s packed with the latest information about council services.
The autumn 2023 issue includes articles about:
- Safety advice for e-bike and e-scooter batteries, following the tragic housefire in Cambridge
- How to find out what’s on at our community centres across the city
- Ideas for anyone struggling with high food prices
- Information about why you may see rough sleepers in Cambridge and the support that is available
- How our Local Plans address the need for new homes
The information in the magazine is correct at the time of printing, but some information might have changed since then.
We publish four editions every year and deliver them to all households in Cambridge. Let us know if you don’t receive it – we can post another one to you.
The next edition (winter) will be delivered between 1 and 14 December.
We produce an audio version of the magazine for residents with sight impairment or reading difficulties. Contact us if you would like us to send you or somebody you know a CD with an audio version of the magazine content.
If you would like a PDF copy of any editions of Cambridge Matters, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.