You can apply for a parking season ticket on behalf of your business, to share with your employees as you need. You can also apply for an individual season ticket as an employee of an organisation with premises in Cambridge.
There are three options to suit when you need to park. Depending on which you choose, you can park in up to three of our safe, well-lit and conveniently located car parks.
- 24/7 tickets let you park in any of the three car parks at any time on any day of the week. They cost £970 per quarter.
- 24/5 tickets let you park in one car park at any time from Monday to Friday. They cost £740 per quarter.
- Daytime tickets let you park in one car park from 8am to 6pm from Monday to Friday. They cost £590 per quarter.
You can use your season ticket in the Grafton East car park, Grafton West car park or Queen Anne Terrace car park. You must specify which car park you want to use when you apply, unless you want a 24/7 ticket.
We issue season tickets in the form of a QR code, which you scan when entering and leaving the car park. You will not need to take a physical ticket or use the payment machines.
If you buy a business season ticket, we’ll give you access to an online system that lets you control the QR codes and issue them to your staff yourself.
- Business parking season ticket application [PDF, 0.2MB]
- Business parking season ticket: Individual application [PDF, 0.2MB]
Send us your completed application form and direct debit mandate by post, or scan them and email them to us. We cannot accept electronic signatures on the direct debit form.
You must pay for your season ticket by direct debit, on a monthly or quarterly basis – you must pay for a minimum of three months.
The application forms include full terms and conditions for the season tickets.